Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ah, Violetta!

Earworm du jour: the Overture to 'La Traviata'. Hey, if you're gonna die, make a production of it!

So what did I do with my holiday? Not much. Slept more than anything. Ran a couple of errands. Slept some more. I just can't seem to hit the 'reset' button on my body- I am getting really tired, really fast... I'm breathing easier though, down to one dose of albuterol usually in the morning. Still feeling a bit like I have a cat sitting on my chest (and breathing cat-breath in my face, probably), and I'm still having to clear my throat a lot (what's up with that, huh?). Dr Behle told me to stay on the Azmacort for awhile, especially with allergy season. Sigh.

Went to Costco today, came home with enough ibuprofen for the An Tirian army at A&W. Well, not quite, but 1000 tabs, which isn't anything to sneeze at. Also picked up some guaifenesin and half a flat of strawberries. And about half of the strawberries have been eaten already. :-)

My desk chair keeps pooping out large bolts and I can't figure out where they're coming from. I'm sure it's just going to fall apart someday, and I'm not looking forward to it...

I would love to have something really amusing to say, but I don't. *Sigh*

No comments: