Sunday, September 30, 2007

And this is what I look like


Without caffeine. There's a reason I take my tea to events!

I found that little gem on line the other day- I don't even remember what I was looking for, but dang! One of my hats even! Now I have documentation for that funny little face I make just before someone dies messily...

Not a whole lot happening. This morning I dropped Wanda off at the airport. She's doing the Pacific tour- Hilo, Honolulu, Maui, and on out to Guam. She's not crazy about Hawaii- too touristy and crowded and she hates having to drive there. But she really likes Guam so I guess it evens out.

The rains have started in earnest, and everything is greygreygreygrey. And damp. And this morning I realized (again) that I've forgotten to get new wiper blades (again) and they really need to be replaced, as they're falling apart. I don't know how to change them, but I think I'm about to learn how.

Not tonight, however. It's time to crawl into bed and make like bear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Make like bear! I totally got out the down blanket yesterday as it is now cold enough. Mmmm... bankie...