Tuesday, December 16, 2008

LOOK OUT!

Yup, there's more snow supposedly arriving sometime tonight. Snow, freezing rain, and/or some combination thereof. I went out today and ran errands, figuring that I might not be able to get Zippy out for another few days. I managed to get her start without too much trouble, which was good. 26th here is still about 40% ice, so it's slow getting out, but Killingsworth is clear. The packing lot at Walgreens was pretty icky though. But I got the necessities- Susitna's meds, milk/bread/eggs, and a bottle of Bailey's to spike our cocoa. (Definitely a necessity!) Also went to the US Postal Highway Robbery and mailed Annie's box. (Cost almost twice what I'd estimated.)

So I got the errands done, and the last of the prezzies came in the mail today. But I've been on my feet way too much today, and my leg really hurts. I'm beginning to wonder if it's more than a sprain. On the other hand, it's only been since Sunday- I'll wait a few more days before I get really worried about it. Right now it's just annoying. And Painful.

I'm hoping that the weather clears out a bit for the weekend- Gemma and I really need to get some more done on her bliaut- I'm leaving a week from today and won't be home until about the 2nd. That's awfully close to 12th Night, and I really want her to be able to wear the bliaut at the event. And I haven't even cut mine out! Yikes! I'd better get moving!

No comments: