Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bah! Humbug!

It's cold (25 degrees), it's windy, and it's snowing. Again. I have errands to run but no one has ventured out on our street yet. So Wanda and I have voted to stay under the covers again, at least until a little later in the afternoon. Need baking ingredients (must have fudge! And pfeffernuisse!) and I'm not walking anywhere. Bah!

I got some more work done on the bound buttonholes on my coat- I'd forgotten what a pain they are. I still have to cut the openings on the inside lining and tack them into the buttonhole, and then hem the darn thing. And I have to get it done because I want to get my 12th Night gown cut out before I leave for Ashland. I think I figured out how to do the embellishment down the front- Wanda bought some of the same embroidered fabric in a latte color, some I'm doing the center strip and yoke with that. And bead the embroidery. :-) Haven't quite figured out the coat cut yet though.

I'm getting tired of this weather. Just sayin'.

No comments: