Friday, October 12, 2007

You know what they say about messy desks...

This is Al Gore in his office. Just look at his desk! I no longer feel so bad about mine. In fact, I think I'm well on the way to be a Nobel Laureate, don't you think? (Well, if I found the application papers- they're here somewhere, I'm sure...)

Not much happening here. I took James to the airport at an absolutely obscene hour Wednesday. Thursday I had to get up early again to pick up Wanda, who was home from Guam. She is still not sure what day it is. Tomorrow I go to Eugene to pick up Lydia, and put her on a plane Monday. At some point between here and then, I have to get my handout drawn up drawn up and copied for my class Sunday, which I teach after I pick up James from the airport. I think I should get Frequent Dropper-Offer Miles!

In the meantime I have a headache big enough to park a car in. And nausea to go with. Bleah. Back to bed may be the best plan at the moment...

No comments: