Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sigh.

The depression has welled up a bit again- the 800lb gorilla can't be ignored anymore. He'd been pretty quiet- enough that I could just work around him, but he's getting testy and threatening to break furniture... and I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping.

Lifeworks finally hired a replacement for Anna, and I have an appointment next week. Maybe tweaking the meds will help. However, I'm really sick of the meds and had been hoping to taper off on some of them, because they're messing with the rest of the body.

Sometimes life just sucks.

I finished the brown gown- turned out pretty nicely, and I plan to wear it to the Picnic in the Park event next weekend. In the meantime, I'm madly working on clothes to take to Tulsa, as I have not got any summer clothes ans it's likely to be hot and humid, unlike Oregon where it's likely to be 65 and dripping- unless it's one of the three day in the year that it's over 80 degrees...

Been collecting up stuff to send to Annie- kind of a belated birthday present. I was going to send her the toolbox, but it weighs a ton and I'm pretty sure that I can't afford the shipping. But I found some other stuff to send. Probably so that this coming week if I can find a box.

In the meantime, I think I'll have to invest in some bananas...

No comments: