Friday, March 9, 2007

Just sighted on 'Cheers and Jeers' on Daily Kos-

By Bill in Portland Maine:

CHEERS to shrewd moves. See, by not paying his parking tickets, Barack Obama has just endeared himself to everyone from millionaire widows to rednecks with confederate flags on their trucks. Not to be outdone, Hillary promptly started ripping the tags off of mattresses.
(The original is here: http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/3/9/85233/23933 )

Ok, I rip the tags off of pillows, and I have to admit, part of what I owe the UO may well be parking tickets. I don't remember. Does this qualify me to run for President?

And you gotta admit, Obama must have been feeling guilty about those tickets to remember them after all this time. Gotta wonder if the Harvard campus security is looking for other politicians now, eh? Hmm... W went to Harvard business school...

No comments: