1) In general, how do you feel about the size of An Tir?* 89% * say TOO BIG. 7.5% say ok as is, 2.5% are unsure, and .08% blathered on but did not answer the question.
2) Would you support (at least in theory) the formation of a new* 89.6% * say yes, .08% says no, 9% say not sure.
Kingdom from lands now part of An Tir?
3) What do you feel is the idea size of a Kingdom event?avg. 1021 persons
4) How far are you willing to travel to Kingdom events?Those who answered in hours- 5.78. Who answered in miles, 219. (The discrepancy seems to be due to urban traffic and ferry times.
5) How far do you travel to large events (June Faire, Autumn War,246 miles/ 5.42 hours; 2.23 times per year.
Sport of Kings, etc.) and how often do you do so?
6) How far do you travel to regional events?Miles 137.7, hours 4.05.
7) How often do you attend local events (your home branch and1.16 per month.
8) Would you be willing to take a Kingdom office or autocrat a66% yes, 17% no, 15.8% maybe.
Kingdom event in a smaller Kingdom?
9) How would you feel about beginning a dialog about forming a65% positive, 11% negative, 23% unsure.
Kingdom from southern portions of An Tir?
10) Where do you currently live and play?Answers from all over.
I'm going to try to pull together some analysis on the comments, but them's the raw numbers. The disparity between #2 and #9 seems to be the Canadian issue.