Sunday, July 15, 2007

How much? Not much.

As in not much going on...

We had a nice Project Night on Thursday. Gemma and her husband were here, and Aetheny was here, and Jill was here for awhile. I managed to fix Jill's dress- had to put a whole new neckline on it as the trim had frayed quite a ways down. And had to go over the hem- she'd stepped in it and pulled it out in several places. I went over it on the machine for good measure. And then I worked on Bera's teal dress. The neckline is next, and then comes creative fitting stuff. Joy.

Most of the weekend was spent hunkered down with a monster headache. Wanda was in Seattle so it didn't really matter what hours I kept. I managed to drag myself out for a bit Saturday night and went to see Harry Potter again. I even bought a box of Good n' Plenty at the grocery on my way there. I haven't eaten candy at the movie for ages, and it was kind of fun.

Wanda had a good time- she saw the movie at the IMAX and showed off her robes, and she came home in a pretty good mood, which is nice. We're thinking of going again, maybe Tuesday. (Yes, we're obsessed. Deal with it.) And I'm hoping to finish HBP again before the book release party. Might even work on a new outfit...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This had me confused a minute, because Kelly and I have a private joke wherein HBP stand for "Handsome Bastard Prince", because we both had one in the stories we were writing.

Liutgard said...

Why are the cute ones always assholes? Grrr...

Mooncat said...

It's probably more accurate to say that the assholes are often cute ones. I certainly know some cuties who are nice..they're all taken, though, or gay, or a third my age.

Liutgard said...

Men are like parking spaces- when you're looking for one, the good ones are always either taken or handicapped...

Unknown said...

Actually, in my story at least the HBP is only literally a bastard, and actually a really good guy...

But yes, the cute ones are often assholes, I agree.