Thursday, July 5, 2007

Body: 1 - Me: 0

So I went down to the radiology dept to get my xrays done today, and thanks to some foo, the paperwork had not been faxed over like I was told it would be, so after driving across the river (ugly traffic!) in a little car with no A/C, winding my way through the parking garages and finding my way to the dept and then waiting 45 minutes while they sat around with their fingers up their noses, I ended up being told to try again tomorrow. Now, I'm the one who's in pain and now I'm cheezed off, so why am I always the one apologizing all over myself?

It's hot here, and my clothes are wet and sticky and I have housework to do but everything hurts. I want to BITE someone- I know I would feel better. Anyone willing to sacrifice some skin to make me happy?

And oh- I sent off a box to Annie- some clothes and stuff, and the requested Hee-Hee Bear and the pink blankie. (I guess Brooklyn is really home now.) And for standard parcel post - not priority- it cost me $21!! Highway robbery, I tell ya!

And it is too hot to think of anything more to say.

9 comments:

Mel. said...

You come on down here and I'll let you bite Cato. :)

Liutgard said...

Can I at least cook him first? Is he a stewin' Cato, or a Fricasseein' Cato?

Unknown said...

Eew! You guys are gross!

Liutgard said...

What, haven't you read A Modest Proposal?

Cato said...

Based on today's weather, a steamed Cato is closer to the truth. ;-)

Unknown said...

Modest proposal was that we should eat tasty soft Irish babies, not yucky stringy full-grown men..

Liutgard said...

Stringy? Hey Cato, she called you stringy! Isn't Mel feeding you enough?

Cato said...

Mel is feeding me just fine. Between her and my own (mostly my own) initiatives, "Well Marbled" would be a better description

Mel. said...

Well.... I do keep him well tenderized (especially when he refuses to do housework) ;-)