Friday, July 11, 2008

We're in for a Bumpy Ride!

Yeah, that's Harry on the Knight Bus, and I'm feeling more than a bit jostled myself. Gotta mind when the shrunken head says to hang on!...

I saw the new shrink today- they finally found a replacement for Anna. He reminds me so much of Ulfred I was having a hard time paying attention. Anyway, we're going to draw down some of the meds and see about getting a better handle on them. Which is what I was hoping to hear, frankly. So life may be a bit difficult while we're doing so- not like it's been easy of late...

Status is pretty well normal: I'm broke (mostly because I'm a dork), I'm feeling crummy (serious arthritis flare-up), I'm whiny (no thanks to you, Phil Gramm!), and lonely (because I haven't seen a Certain Someone since May)... A bowl of ice cream helps, but that brings other issues along with it . So I try not to indulge too much.

Pool felt really good this morning, but I was having a really hard time moving- so stiff that when someone asked if I was ok, I clenched my jaw and muttered "MMMMMBPHoilcanMMBMBPH..." (after the Tin Man, you know). Always nice to make someone else laugh.

I mailed off a package to Annie yesterday- I can hardly wait for her to get it, and see who's inside. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Who's" inside? Oh my! I can't wait!
Is it a boy? I hope he's cute. Oh dearie me...

Liutgard said...

Heh heh heh...