Saturday, July 19, 2008

...I'm leaving, on a jet plane...

Well, I finished the last of the sewing after breakfast this morning, and packed my bags. I think I have enough clothes- I hope. Hard to know since I don't really know what we're doing for the next few days. If nothing else fails I have a brick-,er, book in my bag, and I can go curl up with it. Or nap...

Packed my swimsuit, and hopefully I'll get a chance to use it, since I'm missing class here. And maybe I'll get some sun. (Weeeeellll, that might not be so good, since I burn at the drop of a neckline...) But a few days out of the house will probably be good for me. And I don't have to set up and take down camp to do it!

I'm contemplating going to DMDT, and haven't decided whether I was to day-trip or camp. Probably day-trip, and save my energy (and $$$) to do Summits Coronet in September. It's in Corvaria, so day-tripping is out of the question. But it'll be the end of the season, and maybe be a nice finish to it. Be interesting to see who wins- especially since that will be the Coronet that is sitting when 12th Night rolls around, and 12th Night will be in Adiantum.

I think I'll go catch a nap. I wonder if they've started winding up that big rubber band yet?...

No comments: