Saturday, January 26, 2013

And the girlieez are TWO!

I am finding it hard to believe they are two, maybe because I missed so much of their early days (Grrr... that woman!), but they are home and I get to see more of them. So some pictures!

This was taken Tuesday, 1-22. They LOVE their books and love to have them read! They are constantly pulling them all down too- you can't keep them on the shelf. I guess there are worse things.

They also love their butterfly wings, and wear them a lot. they are absolutely darling in them!

At Phil and Annie's wedding-Anastasia, wearing her usual sweet and winsome expression.

 And Ilyana, in her default mischievous face.

Ilyana, probably thinking up trouble...

Anastasia, finding it (she was putting sticks and pinecones through a knot hole in the fence).

One of my favorite pics. Out on a family picnic with Grandpa.

From the same picnic.

A tree-hugger already!

Driving Grandpa's car!

I has a stick, Sis! (They call each other Sis.)

Anastasia knows her name- she will tell you it is Ana. Neither of them can say Ilyana's name yet- L's are hard. But this week Anastasia called me Gam-ma! That made me feel SO GOOD!

They're good little girls. And except for that they don't like my casserole (barbarians!) they eat yummy things that are good for them, love their baths, and like to go to church with Grandpa. I think we will try the eventing again this May.

More pictures in the next post!

No comments: