So I need to make a new dress for the SLUG Queen Coronation next Friday (the 13th!), because nothing I have fits. Not even sorta. I got this pattern last year (http://www.folkwear.com/140.html), thinking that the Flamenco Dance Dress would suit Queen Carmen Slugana.
I spent more than three hours just cutting it out. My hand hurts. And this is the most complicated pattern I've ever used. I'm really feeling intimidated by it. I sure hope I can get it done on time.
In other news, Wanda is in New Orleans this week, and I am on kitty duty. I finished putting the ermines on Sumayya's blue and violet wool brocade gown, and she picked it up. The two polka-dotted bliauts are painted- I just have to heat-set the dots and sew up the gowns. And I got a couple of patterns for wee babies, and some fleece and fake fur to make Thing 1 and Thing 2 outfits. Heh.
And now I think sleep would be good...